Tuesday 4 June 2013

A touch of leopard


Where I am in this wardrobe journey? Approximately eight months ago, I decided to adopt regular exercise into my routine. Prior to this, I was an on-and-off exercise person, mostly on the off. My wardrobe used to fit really well until I changed my routine, because a very nice, unintended side effect is weight loss. This time around, I approach my wardrobe differently than I have been in the past. I have been evaluating and re-evaluating each piece and questioning myself why I was keeping the things that did not bring me joy. They were either the wrong colour, wrong style or just terribly ill-fitting. I happily let those things go and there are still more to let go. To put it simply, I am in a transitional period of letting the past go and figuring out what's to come.

Leather jacket by asos.com; leopard scarf by cotton on

No comments:

Post a Comment